maandag 7 januari 2013

Tag XOXO

Tag XOXO is made with the lovely tube Burlesque from Barbara Jensen.
This is for request only for my Blogfollowers!
You can ask for it below this tag and when ready pick up at reguested tags.
LEAVE A MESSAGE THERE WHEN YOU PICK UP.......NOT ON FACEBOOK!!!
I ask it over and over again and there are still people that leave only a message on facebook.
And requests only below the tag you like, not on page requested tags, any reply there I'm gonna remove and not make the tag.
Hugs Ankie


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm not sure if I already have this one Requesting one with the name Cindy on it Please and Thank you :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. No cant find your name in my map.....
      I have been ill, gonna make it tomorrow hun!!

      Verwijderen
    2. Made yours, its on tab requested tags.
      Hugs Ankie

      Verwijderen
  2. i love this, can i pls get one with AC on it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Made yours, its on tab requested tags!
      Please leave a message when you pick up.
      Hugs Ankie

      Verwijderen